- Company: BAM International bv
- Location: The Hague
- Field of experience: Finance
- Education level: University of Professional Education
For our head office in The Hague, The Netherlands, we are looking for a highly motivated accountant to be part of the finance team for our international business and projects.
About the challenge
The Accountant (area) will be in charge of providing financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports and other activities around strategy, management, financing and bonds, accounts, payroll and taxes.
Key activities include:
- Run Accounts for completed foreign projects
- Invoicing and bank reconciliations
- Support of area controllers in accounting
- Monthly accrual accounting
- Manage accounting activities
- Control on correctness of incoming invoices and timely payment
- Control on correctness of outgoing invoices and timely receipt
- Assist in arranging properly coding of journal entries
- Charging out to/from head office in the Netherlands, associate companies, third parties and joint venture (related) with supporting documentation
Who are we looking for?
- Over 3 years’ experience within accounting, preferably at a business with international projects
- Bachelor degree level qualifications in accountancy
- Accurate, cooperative, cost-conscious, highly flexible and service minded
- Excellent English language and communication skills, Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge of 4PS Navision is an advantage
What do we offer?
Working for BAM International provides a challenging working environment where we are dedicated to maintaining a high level of expertise in project management and construction, inclusive of safety, quality and care for the environment. BAM International is committed to offer clear career and management development opportunities with a focus on job rotation, the development of personal qualities and timely discovery of talents.
Within BAM International’s open company culture we facilitate comprehensive training possibilities and career advancement opportunities. We offer a good remuneration package which includes 40 paid leave days per annum for head office based roles.
BAM International is an operating company of Royal BAM Group in the Netherlands and represents the construction activities of the Group outside Europe. We work on construction projects in the fields of marine & civil engineering, general building, infrastructure and industrial works and we are involved in multidisciplinary projects for the oil and gas industry.
BAM International’s head office is based in The Hague, the Netherlands. We have regional offices on all continents and currently employ over 4000 people worldwide. The BAM International team is known for its dedication in bringing value to clients’ projects. We offer our employees a challenging and safe working environment with excellent opportunities for personal development.