- Company: BAM International
- Region: Asia Pacific & Australia
- Field of experience: Design
- Business line: Construction and mechanical and electrical services
- Education level: Vocational
- Location: Bali
About the challenge
Project based role supporting Senior Engineer/Engineering Manager on the project including:
- Prepare shop drawing for construction onsite
- Updated shop drawing according to updated for construction drawing
- Prepare the construction drawings in Revit and AutoCad packages for Civil, Marine/Mechanical works in accordance to the project requirements throughout all phases of project.
- Ensure the drawing deliverables are clear (Drawing size, drawing titles, Revision system, no of drawings, delivery method, etc); utilizing standard drafting practices and ensure accuracy and suitability of purpose.
- Ensure co-ordination with interfacing disciplines internally and externally in order to ensure that the drawing produced meets the requirements/ intended purpose. Where identified, resolve problems and deficiencies in the detailing.
- Produce two and three dimensional modeling presentations based on specific project requirements to ensure fit for purpose visualization of the tasks at hand
- Maintain common accessible documentation & records in accordance with the management system to ensure due diligence & efficiency in the availability & security of the information.
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma in Drafting/Visualisation, Diploma in Engineering, or similar is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
- Expert in use of AUTOCAD, SKETCH-UP, Revit preferred, and other software proficiency will be advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of the process for provision, development and approval of drawings.
- Skill in performing mathematical computations
- Operating knowledge of 3D/visualization software with interest to develop to higher levels
- Preferable having experience in building project
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa, both orally and written is a must
- Working experience in Indonesia is preferable
- Willing to work hard and able to work under tight schedule
- Flexible, problem solver, team worker, proactive and culturally sensitive
- Has a strong personality, good interpersonal skills and adaptability, hardworking, planning & organizing capability, creative and critical thinking, assertive, decisive, self-motivated and good team player
- Willing to be stationed in Bali, Indonesia
What do we offer?
Working for BAM International means a challenging working environment where individual contributions mean a lot. We offer comprehensive training possibilities, a fitting salary and benefits package and career advancement opportunities. BAM International has an open company culture and short lines of command.
BAM International is the operating company of Royal BAM Group that is active worldwide (outside Western Europe) on construction projects in the fields of civil engineering, general building, infrastructure and industrial works and involved in multidisciplinary projects for the oil and gas industry. BAM International’s head office is based in The Hague, the Netherlands and has regional offices in all continents. The company currently employs over 3000 employees worldwide; they are working on projects in the areas Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Australia and the Middle East/Gulf States.
About Royal BAM Group
Royal BAM Group nv is a successful European construction group and unites operating companies in five home markets with the administrative centre in the Netherlands and listed at Euronext Amsterdam. BAM is active in the sectors construction and mechanical and electrical services, civil engineering, property and public private partnerships. The Group ranks among the largest companies in Europe. BAM has top market positions in the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. One of BAM's prominent features is its widespread regional network of offices, meaning that the company is always close to its clients. BAM offers its clients various substantial packages of products and services in the home markets. The Group undertakes specialist construction and civil engineering projects in niche markets worldwide. With around 21,500 employees, BAM is responsible for the implementation of thousands of projects every year. Some are spectacular (due to their size or technical complexity), but many others are more modest construction contracts. BAM's philosophy is to offer real value to its clients and work with them in close and lasting co-operation that provides outstanding performance in relation to the maintenance, innovation and expansion of built-up environments. BAM is recognized and acknowledged for the quality and reliability of its products and services as well as for the commitment, knowledge and experience of its employees.