- Company: BAM International
- Region: Asia Pacific & Australia
- Field of experience: HSQE
- Business line: Construction and mechanical and electrical services
- Education level: University of Science
- Location: Bali
About the challenge
Project based role supporting Quality Engineer/ Manager on QC aspects of the project including:
- Carry out all routine quality inspections and report back findings to site management.
- Keep and maintain clear records to comply with project management system and internal audit standards.
- Communicate and promote the quality management ethos and concepts.
- Deliver training as agreed with the Quality Manager (project) or Quality Engineer (project).
- Identify ideas for improvement and issues encouraged.
- Provide support to site management on root cause analysis and investigation.
- Liaise directly with Project Quality Management on quality matters
- Attends regular project quality department meetings.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering
- Min. 2 years’ experience in contractor in QC field for building project
- Familiar with ISO 9000 series knowledge and implementation
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa, both orally and written is a must
- Familiar with Civil Engineering National and International Codes
- Good knowledge in construction material
- Able to prepare Method Statements, Quality Plans, ITP, Check list forms, NCR and other quality documentations
- Having sufficient knowledge and practical experience of Quality Improvement Tools
- Knowledge or certification in welding inspection would be an added value.
- Working experience in Indonesia is preferable
- Willing to work hard and able to work under tight schedule
- Has a strong personality, good interpersonal skills and adaptability, hardworking, planning & organizing capability, creative and critical thinking, assertive, decisive, self-motivated and good team player
- Willing to be stationed in Bali, Indonesia
What do we offer?
Working for BAM International means a challenging working environment where individual contributions mean a lot. We offer comprehensive training possibilities, a fitting salary and benefits package and career advancement opportunities. BAM International has an open company culture and short lines of command.
BAM International is the operating company of Royal BAM Group that is active worldwide (outside Western Europe) on construction projects in the fields of civil engineering, general building, infrastructure and industrial works and involved in multidisciplinary projects for the oil and gas industry. BAM International’s head office is based in The Hague, the Netherlands and has regional offices in all continents. The company currently employs over 3000 employees worldwide; they are working on projects in the areas Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Australia and the Middle East/Gulf States.
About Royal BAM Group
Royal BAM Group nv is a successful European construction group and unites operating companies in five home markets with the administrative centre in the Netherlands and listed at Euronext Amsterdam. BAM is active in the sectors construction and mechanical and electrical services, civil engineering, property and public private partnerships. The Group ranks among the largest companies in Europe. BAM has top market positions in the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. One of BAM's prominent features is its widespread regional network of offices, meaning that the company is always close to its clients. BAM offers its clients various substantial packages of products and services in the home markets. The Group undertakes specialist construction and civil engineering projects in niche markets worldwide. With around 21,500 employees, BAM is responsible for the implementation of thousands of projects every year. Some are spectacular (due to their size or technical complexity), but many others are more modest construction contracts. BAM's philosophy is to offer real value to its clients and work with them in close and lasting co-operation that provides outstanding performance in relation to the maintenance, innovation and expansion of built-up environments. BAM is recognized and acknowledged for the quality and reliability of its products and services as well as for the commitment, knowledge and experience of its employees.