- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: Marketing & Communicatie
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
The DCCT (Digital Construction Community Table) unites the Digital Construction leaders of 10 BAM companies with the goal to accelerate the digital transformation of BAM's project processes.
This community table drives a company-wide implementation programme and is in need of professional support in communication efforts. BAM offers an internship at our office in Bunnik to deliver this support.
Wat ga je doen?
As communications intern, you will report to the Director Digital Construction and deliver internal and external communication material (English and Dutch). This material will be mainly webbased.
Your objective is to engage both the active expert community as well as the wider employee audience in the digital transformation of BAM.
You get the opportunity to work closely with the Corporate Communications department of Royal BAM Group and get coaching from them along the way.
Examples of communication projects you will work on:
- gathering lighthouse projects and creating two-page reports on them
- designing and creating a sharepoint 365 website for the DigCon community
- designing and delivering internal progress reports on the programme
- writing Blogs with leading experts in the company
- organizing BAM presence at industry events
- organizing Digital breakfast sessions
- organizing client roundtable events
- organizing internal expert community events
Wie zoeken wij?
- Working towards a bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Good understanding of the marketing and social media landscape
- Good communication skills and excellent execution, attention to detail, fast learner and able to work independently.
- Good command of both oral and written English and Dutch.
- Available to work at least 4 working days a week for a period of 4 or 5 months, starting from September/October 2017.
Wat bieden wij?
Working for Royal BAM Group means a challenging working environment where individual contributions mean a lot. The Group has an open company culture and short lines of command. In addition, you receive a placement fee.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction firm with ten operating companies in five European home markets and in niche markets worldwide. BAM’s operating companies are active in the business lines Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM’s European home markets are the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
The Group has a widespread network of offices, close to its clients. BAM has approximately 19,500 employees.