- Bedrijf: BAM International bv
- Standplaats: Bali
- Vakgebied: Ontwerp & Engineering
- Opleidingsniveau: MBO
BAM International bv is an operating company of Royal BAM Group - the Netherlands. BAM International operates worldwide (outside Western Europe), working on construction projects in the fields of civil engineering, general building, infrastructure and industrial works and is involved in multidisciplinary projects for the oil and gas industry.
Wat ga je doen?
Project based role supporting Senior Engineer/Engineering Manager on the project including:
- Prepare shop drawing for construction onsite
- Updated shop drawing according to updated for construction drawing
- Prepare the construction drawings in Revit and AutoCad packages for Civil, Marine/Mechanical works in accordance to the project requirements throughout all phases of project.
- Ensure the drawing deliverables are clear (Drawing size, drawing titles, Revision system, no of drawings, delivery method, etc); utilizing standard drafting practices and ensure accuracy and suitability of purpose.
- Ensure co-ordination with interfacing disciplines internally and externally in order to ensure that the drawing produced meets the requirements/ intended purpose. Where identified, resolve problems and deficiencies in the detailing.
- Produce two and three dimensional modeling presentations based on specific project requirements to ensure fit for purpose visualization of the tasks at hand
- Maintain common accessible documentation & records in accordance with the management system to ensure due diligence & efficiency in the availability & security of the information.
Wie zoeken wij?
- Diploma in Drafting/Visualisation, Diploma in Engineering, or similar is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
- Expert in use of AUTOCAD, SKETCH-UP, Revit preferred, and other software proficiency will be advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of the process for provision, development and approval of drawings.
- Skill in performing mathematical computations
- Operating knowledge of 3D/visualization software with interest to develop to higher levels
- Preferable having experience in building project
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa, both orally and written is a must
- Working experience in Indonesia is preferable
- Willing to work hard and able to work under tight schedule
- Flexible, problem solver, team worker, proactive and culturally sensitive
- Has a strong personality, good interpersonal skills and adaptability, hardworking, planning & organizing capability, creative and critical thinking, assertive, decisive, self-motivated and good team player
- Willing to be stationed in Bali, Indonesia
Wat bieden wij?
Working for BAM International means a challenging working environment where individual contributions mean a lot. We offer comprehensive training possibilities, a fitting salary and benefits package and career advancement opportunities. BAM International has an open company culture and short lines of command.
Wie zijn wij?
BAM International’s head office is based in the Netherlands and has regional offices in all continents. The company currently employs over 3000 employees worldwide. The BAM International team is known for its dedication in bringing value to their clients’ projects. We offer our employees a challenging and safe working environment with excellent opportunities for personal development. BAM International Asia Pacific expects to start a project in Bali in June /July 2017. Our scope of work will be to build a hotel. We are seeking high caliber candidates for the following role based in Bali: