- Bedrijf: BAM International bv
- Standplaats: Bali
- Vakgebied: Kwaliteit Arbo & Milieu
- Opleidingsniveau: WO
BAM International bv is an operating company of Royal BAM Group - the Netherlands. BAM International operates worldwide (outside Western Europe), working on construction projects in the fields of civil engineering, general building, infrastructure and industrial works and is involved in multidisciplinary projects for the oil and gas industry.
Wat ga je doen?
Project based role supporting Quality Engineer/ Manager on QC aspects of the project including:
- Carry out all routine quality inspections and report back findings to site management.
- Keep and maintain clear records to comply with project management system and internal audit standards.
- Communicate and promote the quality management ethos and concepts.
- Deliver training as agreed with the Quality Manager (project) or Quality Engineer (project).
- Identify ideas for improvement and issues encouraged.
- Provide support to site management on root cause analysis and investigation.
- Liaise directly with Project Quality Management on quality matters
- Attends regular project quality department meetings.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
Wie zoeken wij?
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering
- Min. 2 years’ experience in contractor in QC field for building project
- Familiar with ISO 9000 series knowledge and implementation
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa, both orally and written is a must
- Familiar with Civil Engineering National and International Codes
- Good knowledge in construction material
- Able to prepare Method Statements, Quality Plans, ITP, Check list forms, NCR and other quality documentations
- Having sufficient knowledge and practical experience of Quality Improvement Tools
- Knowledge or certification in welding inspection would be an added value.
- Working experience in Indonesia is preferable
- Willing to work hard and able to work under tight schedule
- Has a strong personality, good interpersonal skills and adaptability, hardworking, planning & organizing capability, creative and critical thinking, assertive, decisive, self-motivated and good team player
- Willing to be stationed in Bali, Indonesia
Wat bieden wij?
Working for BAM International means a challenging working environment where individual contributions mean a lot. We offer comprehensive training possibilities, a fitting salary and benefits package and career advancement opportunities. BAM International has an open company culture and short lines of command.
Wie zijn wij?
BAM International’s head office is based in the Netherlands and has regional offices in all continents. The company currently employs over 3000 employees worldwide. The BAM International team is known for its dedication in bringing value to their clients’ projects. We offer our employees a challenging and safe working environment with excellent opportunities for personal development. BAM International Asia Pacific expects to start a project in Bali in June /July 2017. Our scope of work will be to build a hotel. We are seeking high caliber candidates for the following role based in Bali: