BAM reports adjusted pre-tax result of €93.6 million, reiterates full year outlook
- Adjusted pre-tax result margin of 1.9% including sea lock IJmuiden cost overrun reported in Q2
- Strong results at Construction and Property and PPP; Civil engineering break-even
- Non-cash impairment of €23 million on Dutch regional property positions
- Order book quality continued to improve due to focus on selective tendering
- Full focus on reversing the recent trend of trade working capital efficiency
Click here for the full press release.