BAM reports adjusted pre-tax result of €20.5 million in first nine months, reiterates full year outlook
7 November 2019 07:15 - Koninklijke BAM Groep nv
- In Q3, adjusted pre-tax result of €47.7 million
- Solid contributions from Construction and Property led by Dutch residential, and from PPP
- Civil engineering recovered in the third quarter, except at BAM International
- Order book lower due to focus on quality above quantity and some specific market developments
- Positive momentum in trade working capital efficiency; further increase in cash position in Q3
Click here for the full press release.