Adjusted pre-tax result of €74 million in 2019 following strong second half
BAM’s performance recovered in the second half of 2019 after the disappointing first half year, and the company realised its revised full year outlook. Trade working capital efficiency improved during the year. The cash position strengthened further. Steps are being taken to accelerate the execution of the strategic agenda in order to improve the future performance and predictability.
- BAM delivers on full year outlook with an adjusted PBT margin of 1.0%
- Strong performance in Dutch and Irish Construction and Property, the UK and BAM PPP
- Net result of €11.8 million impacted by non-cash impairments and restructuring charge
- Positive cash flow development; trade working capital efficiency exceeding -10% target
- Order backlog maintained at high level with focus on risk/reward balance
- Dividend proposal of €0.02, a cash pay-out of 46% of net income
- Outlook 2020: improvement of the adjusted result before tax margin compared to 2019
Click here for the full press release.
Click here for the analysts’ presentation.