Management appointment BAM Nuttall
Bunnik, the Netherlands, 18 October 2021 – The Executive Board of Royal BAM Group nv has appointed Richard Prime Managing Director, Major Projects of BAM Nuttall Ltd, effective 18 October 2021.
Following a 20-year career with the company, Richard Prime will lead BAM Nuttall’s teams, working in collaboration, to design and build some of the UK’s most sustainable, significant infrastructure projects. With clients, Tier 1 joint venture partners (JV), and an innovative supply chain, these projects combine BAM Nuttall’s extensive experience and expertise to support delivery of:
- Thames Tideway West, BAM / Morgan Sindall / Balfour Beatty JV;
- Hinkley Point C Earthworks and Ground engineering, BAM / Kier JV;
- HS2 Enabling Works, BAM / Ferrovial / Morgan Sindall JV;
- HS2 Main Works, BAM / Ferrovial / Kier / Effiage JV;
- TfL Step Free Access, upgrading for three stations, BAM / Taylor Woodrow JV;
- TfL Silvertown Tunnel, BAM / Ferrovial / SKEcoplant JV;
- Brisbane Cross River Rail - building four new metro stations and their connecting tunnels, BAM / CPB / Ghella / UGL JV.
As of 18 October 2021, the management of BAM Nuttall consists of Ian Parish (Managing Director), Martin Bellamy (Managing Director, Regions), Alan Cox (Managing Director, Transport), Richard Prime, (Managing Director, Major Projects), Ian Phillpot (Finance Director), Richard Reddell (Commercial Director), Richard Lewis (People and Performance Director) and David McGowan (Business Excellence Director).