Management appointment at BAM Bouw en Techniek
Lidewij de Haas
Bunnik, the Netherlands, 24 May 2023 – The Executive Board of Royal BAM Group nv has appointed L. (Lidewij) de Haas as Executive Director BAM Bouw en Techniek bv with effect from 1 July 2023. Lidewij de Haas is currently country director of Arcadis Nederland.
She succeeds Mario Broos at BAM Bouw en Techniek, who has held the position on an interim basis from 1 January 2023.
Lidewij de Haas worked for more than 22 years in various management positions at Arcadis, the design and consultancy organisation in the field of the natural and built environment. Before taking up her position as country director, she was director of business development and worked in various other positions in the field of client development, as well as the environment and living environment. Lidewij de Haas has a degree in biology from Leiden University.
Effective from 1 July 2023 the management team of the division Netherlands of Royal BAM Group will consist of:
- Joost Nelis (chief operating officer);
- Lidewij de Haas (executive director BAM Bouw en Techniek);
- Mario Broos (executive director BAM Residential);
- Carla Rodenburg (executive director BAM Infra Nederland);
- Willem Otter (executive director BAM Specials);
- Bart Meussen (executive director Finance); and
- Jacomien Dijkstra (executive director HR).
- analysts: Michel Aupers, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)30 659 89 88;
- press: Bert Ooms, email@example.com, or Arno Pronk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)30 659 89 88.