Rates of wellbeing improve across the board - with no negative impact on budget or deadline -
- Results from the Timewise Construction Pioneers programme are published today.
- Programme has been led by industry body Build UK and designed by flexible working consultancy Timewise
- Tested different forms of flexible working onsite with construction workers over the course of 18 months.
- With 4 major employers (the Pioneers): BAM Construct UK, BAM Nuttall, Skanska UK and Willmott Dixon.
- Participants recorded large increase in feelings of wellbeing.
- ALL projects were completed without any negative impact on deadline or budget.
- Long term goal is to help the industry enhance working patterns in order to attract a more diverse workforce and tackle persistent skills shortages.
London, 22 June 2021 - Timewise, the flexible working consultants today publish the results of their ground-breaking Timewise Construction Pioneers programme – an 18 month project that has re-designed shift patterns in onsite roles, to enable more flexible working, enhanced wellbeing and a better work-life balance.